The city of Roswell hosts free outdoor concerts throughout the Summer on the first Saturday of each month with Roswell Riverside Sounds at Riverside Park. These concerts continue through October with performances from 7 to 9 PM. Riverside Park is located at 575 Riverside Road in Roswell
Bring a chair or blanket to stretch out on the grass and enjoy this year’s lineup. You can either bring your own food and drinks or take advantage of the food trucks.
The 2016 Artist Lineup Includes:
- May 7: Geoff Achison & the Souldiggers
- June 4: The Bonaventure Quartet w/ Amy Pike: Atlanta based western swing, gypsy jazz and original compositions
- July 2: Grace & the Victory Riders: folk, reggae, soul and blues-style original songs
- August 6: The Get Right Band: funk, rock and reggae
- September 3: Stephane Wrembel: world music and gypsy jazz
- October 1: Ed Roland & the Sweet Tea Project: Atlanta based rock band
Look for the Libro Musica team at these concerts throughout the summer.